January 17, 2013

Busy Mom Daily Makeup Routine

Moms are busy, especially in the morning. We should managed to make the breakfast, bath and dress the kids, pack snack box, while getting ready for taking kids to school or off to work on time. We definetely dont have spare time to put on make up flawlessly, but we still want to look nice when we leave the house.

So here goes my make up routine and the products that i wear everyday on school days :

After shower, I put on The Face Shop Blemish Zero Clarifying Toner and pat gently on my face and neck.



I took my Sabina to shower and dressed her up, then I dotted a few bb cream (should formulated with moisturizer and spf) on my face, then buff them all over. I am using the Bio-essence Aqua BB Cream with SPF 25/PA++ with Everyday Mineral flat top brush. Forget the primer, foundation, concealer...absolutely no time for them.



Asked Sabina to put on her own socks and shoes, while I powder my face with The Face Shop Face it Lesson 01 Flawless Mineral Cover Powderand, and blush my face with SilkyGirl Blush Hour in 04 Honeywood. I use The Face Shop Face It brush kit to apply them.




Finally, apply my fave lipstick, SilkyGirl Moisture Rich Lipstick in color 28 Sensual.



Well..that's it, my simple everyday make up.



Dont forget to put a smile on your face. Coz, smile brights the day...smooch..


No comments:

Post a Comment