February 5, 2013

Less is More

Face of the day is "Less is More".

Most of the products I am using here was bought from Brunei's local drugstore, Guardian, at Giant Hypermarket Kampung Rimba. So aside the easy everyday neutral make-up look, in my opinion, "Less is More" make-up is to spend less money to get more products.. hehe

Here's what I put on my face:
  • L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Aqua Milk
  • Mentholatum Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+ PA+++
  • Tony Moly Expert Smoothing Primer
  • SilkyGirl Magic BB Powder Foundation SPF 20/PA+ (03 Medium), this color is too dark and orange  for me.. next  I'll buy the lighter shade because I really like this powder
  • SilkyGirl Blush Hour (01 Nectar Blush)
  • Viva Queen Eyebrow Pencil (Brown)
  • SilkyGirl Moisture Rich Lipstick (24 Pure)
  • L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Fresh (186 Aqua Grapefruit)
I look so sleepy because I forgot to put on mascara or eye liner, but later I put my glasses on, so no worries for me. My fave mascara is Maybelline The Hypercurl Volume Express Water Proof Mascara. And my ultimate eyeliner is Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Charcoal.


There you go. I' m ready for running my errands...




Below was yesterday face... hahaha... same make-up but different lipstick... I wore SilkyGirl Moisture Rich Lipstick in color 18 Appealing..

No comments:

Post a Comment