February 10, 2013

SilkyGirl Magic BB Powder Foundation SPF 20/PA+

On my last post, I mentioned that I got the wrong shade of this powder foundation. But I dont want to throw this beauty because I really like the coverage and the finish look on my face. Therefore I bought the 01 Ivory and use it as my highlighter.. Glad I did this :D





What I like about this powder foundation, it covers pretty well but feels lightweight, gives me a matte finish and it comes with spf. The most important thing it didn't break me out. The price is very cheap, and it available at any Guardian drugstore here in Brunei.

What I don't like about this, it didn't stay long, 5 hours top. But despite the staying power, I definitely will repurchase.




So, that's it for today...nite nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment