February 7, 2013

My OTC Psoriasis Treatments


What is Psoriasis? Click here to find out. 

Two years ago while in Seoul, Korea, I finally found my HG over the counter body wash that can calm my P. It is Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Moisturizing Body Wash. It was so easy to find because it is made in Korea, and can be found at almost local store such as Family Mart, E-mart or Lotte Mart.  



OMG.. OMG.. OMG.. Alhamdulillah I finally found something that can vanish my patches, it is completely cleared up. I hope Neutrogena Korea will never ever ever discontinued this body wash.

When I went back to Jakarta, my P reappeared, because I couldn't find it at any store or drugstore in Jakarta. Luckily my sister in Singapore said that it is available at Watson's, so when ever she come home for holiday, I asked her to buy me at least 4 bottles for my stocks. 

I haven't got any luck finding it here in Brunei either :((.


My next HG OTC is Neutrogena Formula Noruega Hidratacion Intensiva Locion Corporal. This is made from Greece. I found this beauty at SKH Supermarket Airport Mall Brunei. And I definitely loooove this lotion, it's really moisturizing, stay all day long, glides over skin smoothly and making my skin silky smooth feeling. I don't mind the smell although it's quite annoying to some people. In short, I really really really like this lotion, in my opinion this lotion is better than the Physiogel AI Cream and the Lush Dream Cream Lotion... My best lotion ever.




And for my scalp itchiness, I use Polytar Liquid Shampoo from Stiefel Laboratories Singapore. I bought this charm at Guardian, here in Brunei... It relives my flaky and itchy scalp. Love love love.. It smells horrible, so to make this work, I use Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Repairing Conditioner and my hair will smell delish. 

 


I do wish that Neutrogena and Palmer's will not use the Parabens and Sulfate on their products anymore.


Well then I hope this post can help my P fellows out there. Just keep moisturize well.. be positive as always and don't forget to smile...


If you have your own otc treatments, kindly share here on the comments..


Cheers..
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment